K-NIC is a one-stop base for entrepreneur support operated by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO), Kawasaki City, and the Kawasaki Institute of Industrial Promotion.
[ Target ]
● Those who aim to start a business in a wide range of fields, including research and development, entrepreneurs, and venture companies
● Those who aim to establish a second business with small and medium enterprises
● Business companies, financial institutions, and investor that want to interact with entrepreneurs and venture companies
[ Characteristic ]
The following support will be provided by utilizing the strengths of NEDO, Kawasaki City, and the Kawasaki Institute of Industrial Promotion.
[ How to use ]
K-NIC provides hints, know-how, to encounter opportunities that will help those who are challenging new businesses, thereby supporting entrepreneurship, accelerating business growth, financing and business matching. Resident communicators will learn about issues and situations of facility users and support them to receive appropriate services.
First, register as a member!
Member registration (free) is required to use various services provided by K-NIC
Use the support menu that suits your entrepreneurship phase
Those who are preparing to start a business, those who have just started a business, and those who aim to establish a second business in Small and medium-sized enterprises. We have support menus for various entrepreneurship phases
You can always consult a resident communicator about any concerns or questions regarding entrepreneurship and management. In addition, consultations by entrepreneurs and experts in management, finance, and intellectual property will be held as occasion demands.
Provides business matching opportunities between members aiming for commercialization in growth fields and external institutions (financial institutions, investors, researchers, operating companies, government office,
We have a non-territorial-office, a meeting room, and a cafe space where members can easily interact with each other.
In addition to seminars and workshops on entrepreneurship and management, various events such as pitch events by entrepreneurs and exchange meetings where you can meet entrepreneurs, investors, researchers and business companies are held at any time.
We have non-territorial office, a meeting room, and a cafe space where members can easily interact with each other.
We have Wi-Fi, books, cafe corner, desk with display, etc. a workspace for meetings and generating ideas.
We have two meeting rooms
Kawasaki-NEDO Innovation Center（K-NIC）
5th Fl. Muza Kawasaki Central Tower,
1310 Omiya-cho, Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki-shi,
* Directly connected to the pedestrian deck from JR Kawasaki Station West Exit
Facility business hours: 13:00 to 21:00 (last reception: 20:00)
Closed days: Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, New Year's holidays (12/29 to 1/4), building closed days
* However, events may be held on weekends and holidays
8 minutes from Shinagawa Station (JR Tokaido Main Line)
8 minutes from Yokohama Station (JR Tokaido Main Line)
MUZA Kawasaki Central Tower 2F
1) From the west exit of JR Kawasaki Station, take the pedestrian deck to Muza Kawasaki Central Tower 2F
2) Enter the entrance of Muza Kawasaki and go to the office lobby on the right
3) You can find an elevator hall on the left side of the office lobby
4) From the elevator with "5-16" on the front side to 5th floor
* Please note that other elevators do not stop on 5th floor
5) When you arrive on the 5th floor, turn right with the EV hall behind. There is a sign "K-NIC" on the front
For inquiries, please contact us from the following address, filling in your company name, your name, and details of the inquiry.